Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Group Study Rooms
Don't forget! The library has seven group study rooms available for you to practice or work on your presentations. Call the Reference Desk @ 812-941-2489 to reserve one, or stop by in person.
Need Help? Book a Librarian
There are many ways a librarian can help and many reasons why you might want to meet with us. Here are just some of the reasons to Book a Librarian today:
- You need help finding relevant databases for the research you're doing.
- You wonder...what the heck is a database?
- You need help brainstorming keywords because you aren't having any luck on your initial searches.
- You need help understanding what keywords are and how to use them.
- You already met with a librarian but you need more help on the same (or a new) research project.
- You want to brush up on your research skills and want a general overview to prepare you for the inevitable research paper (duh duh duh!!)