Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Activity on Opinion & Fact Ratios
After browsing through both of these articles, ask yourself the following questions:
- Which article provides more fact-statements?
- Which article provides more opinion-statements?
- Are references provided in each?
- What do we know about the authors?
- Which would you feel more comfortable using in a research paper? (Alternately, would you feel comfortable using them both and why?)