LIBGUIDE URL: https://libguides.ius.edu/pols376
Let's start by identifying a country and looking for economic data for that country. I'll start by showing you resources to use for this task.
- First, let's look at the CIA World Factbook to brainstorm countries and get general information.
- Second, let's look at World Bank Data.
- Then, let's look at data that is available through OECD.
- Finally, let's look at data that is available through IMF or IFS data.
- Now, with your partner or group, take 5-10 minutes to use these resources to find economic indicator data for a specific country
- Be ready to share about:
- What economic indicators did you search?
- What resource did you find most useful? Why?
- What was the easiest to use?