Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
E-Books found in the Library Catalog
To link to e-books from IUCAT, the Library catalog, follow these instructions:
- Find the record in IUCAT.
- Use the link in the address or location bar.
- Copy and paste this permalink to where you need it.
Using the permalink:
- Clicking on the permalink will bring you back to the record in IUCAT.
- Click on the hyperlink in the record that starts with either [SOUTHEAST] or [ONLINE]
- If you have not yet signed in, you will be asked to sign in with your IU username and passphrase.
This Persistent Links & Proxy Link Generator LibGuide is based on a Rutgers University Libraries Persistent Links LibGuide: https://libguides.rutgers.edu/persistentlinks. The proxy link generator was created at the IU Kokomo Library.