Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Permalink in EBSCO Databases
EBSCO databases, including OneSearch, provide permalinks to articles:
- Click on the article title to obtain the complete record.
- Select "Permalink" under Tools to the right of the article.
- Copy the Permalink URL created
- The IU Southeast proxy prefix should already be added for you.
- Copy/paste the full link and make sure to test it!
EBSCO databases also provide DOIs. If you prefer to use this method, follow the directions under the DOI tab.
This Persistent Links & Proxy Link Generator LibGuide is based on a Rutgers University Libraries Persistent Links LibGuide: https://libguides.rutgers.edu/persistentlinks. The proxy link generator was created at the IU Kokomo Library.