Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Stable links in JSTOR
JSTOR provides a "stable URL" to their articles:
- Click on the article title to obtain the complete record.
- Below the journal title, locate the Stable URL (usually under publisher).
- Copy the URL.
- Add the proxy prefix:
- OR use the box on the right.
- Copy/paste the full link and make sure to test it!
Proxy Link Generator
Create links that include the IU Southeast proxy and allow on and off-campus access to library resources:
- The link must be a stable, persistent link, and should not include a session identifier. If unsure, try testing the proxied link in a different browser to make sure it still works.
- Do not add the proxy to freely available sites (such as free news or magazine sites) - the link will not work.
This Persistent Links & Proxy Link Generator LibGuide is based on a Rutgers University Libraries Persistent Links LibGuide: https://libguides.rutgers.edu/persistentlinks. The proxy link generator was created at the IU Kokomo Library.